College essay about teamwork
CATME SMARTER Teamwork prepares students to function effectively in teams and supports faculty as they manage their students’ team experiences.
Instructors use the CATME Smarter Teamwork system because they care about their students’ success. The CATME tools help students succeed in their class-related team experiences and develop one of the skills that employers value most: the ability to work effectively in teams.
- Assigning students to teams:
- Self and peer evaluations and rating team processes:
CATME Peer Evaluation
- Training students to rate teamwork:
CATME Rater Calibration
- Training students to work in teams:
CATME Teamwork Training
- Making meetings more effective:
CATME Meeting Support
- Gather information from students and provide feedback to students.
- Understand their student teams’ processes, team-members’ contributions, and students’ perspectives on their team experience.
- Be aware of problems that are occurring on their students’ teams
- Hold students accountable for contributing to their teams.
- Use best practices when managing student team experiences.