Hello, late in writing coursework ? Don't worry I know who can help you !Trusted Academic Service
Candidates will be required to write an essay on a specific topic. There will be choice given from a variety of subjects. The candidate is expected to stick to the subject of the essay and arrange their ideas in an orderly way. The writing has to be in concise way with numerous points in support of your essay topic. Those who has presented the essay in an articulate way with effective expression is likely to score high marks.
This paper plays a crucial role in determining the rank of the student. Most of the top rankers have scored above 55% in this paper. Some candidates have also scored around 60%. Such score can help the students to secure a position in the top ten ranks of the merit list.
Correct choice of topic and the appropriate method of writing are important. It is advised to choose factual topics where you can pack in lot of information. Try to avoid topics that are controversial in nature.
Method of Writing:
After deciding the topic
1. Start brain stroming
2. Write down all the ideas that you about the topic.
3. Do not classify or systematise your points at this stage.
4. Put them on paper randomly as they flow in.
5. Later, arrange the ideas in a logical and sequential manner.
6. Having arrived at the sequence, start writing, giving due care to the introduction, the body and finally the conclusion.
7. Ensure that you have enough time for revision.
8. Remember it is a General Essay Paper and you should not be highly technical.
Here are some helpful tools for tackling Essay in the UPSC exams, ranging from the syllabus to reading list and other tips. These resources on Essay also include IAS Question Papers of Essay. We like you to adopt the best strategy and become successful. We try our best to provide as many resources for your preparation as possible, but if you can add to this list, please feel free to send us links or the reading material.