Hello, late in writing coursework ? Don't worry I know who can help you !Trusted Academic Service
1. Which of the following locations is a super-volcano?
a) Yellowstone National Park
b) Mt Rainier
d) Mt Kilimanjaro
The correct answer is - a) Yellowstone National Park
2. The last major super-volcano eruption - 75,000 years ago - killed about which % of the world's humans?
3. Which was the deadliest hurricane in US History?
b) Galveston Hurricane of 1900
The correct answer is - b) Galveston Hurricane of 1900
4. Which European city was almost entirely destroyed by a combination earthquake/fire/tsunami in 1755?
The correct answer is - a) Lisbon
5. About how many people died in the December 26, 2004 tsunami?
The correct answer is - b) 300,000
6. The Great Chilean earthquake of 1960 was the largest earthquake ever recorded. What did it score on the Richter scale?
The correct answer is - b) 9.5
7. In 1908 an asteroid exploded near the Earth's surface with the force of a 15 megaton nuclear weapon. Where did it strike?
a) New Mexico
c) South Pacific
The correct answer is - b) Siberia
8. Not counting pandemics, the two deadliest natural disasters on record were both:
a) Floodings of the Yellow River in China
b) Monsoons in India
c) Hurricanes in Bangladesh
d) Earthquakes in Pakistan
The correct answer is - a) Floodings of the Yellow River in China
9. In 1974, the so-called "Super Outbreak" struck the United States. What was it?
a) Legionnaires' disease
b) An outbreak of tornados
c) Flooding caused by broken levees
d) A dance craze
The correct answer is - b) An outbreak of tornados