Essay topics on watergate
New freshmen and transfer students are admitted through the university's Admissions Office. Students currently enrolled in the university who wish to transfer into the Department of Government or develop a double major or minor should have a grade point average of 2.50 or higher and the approval of the undergraduate academic advisor.
- 120 credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or better
- Completion of college writing requirement
- Completion of university mathematics requirement
- A total of ten courses, consisting of two courses from each of the five foundational areas
- At least one course from Area Five: The Natural and Mathematical Sciences must include a laboratory science component
- No more than two courses may be taken in the same discipline
- 58 credit hours with grades of C or better, including at least 18 credit hours at or above 300-level.
- Portfolio requirement: all students submit a portfolio of 2-4 papers of their best written work from upper-level major courses in the final semester of their program for departmental assessment
- Complete 12 credit hours above the introductory level from at least two of the following disciplines: economics, history, international studies, sociology, and the following courses in the specified disciplines.