Macaulay honors college essays
We also offer one-on-one Coaching packages. Contact Jack Scotti, Director of Strategic Partnerships, for more information (email@example.com; 646-503-4861).
Fast-paced introduction to the role of essays in college application essays and interviews:
- Understand how essays fit with overall Common Application + Supplements
- Learn 4 tools to find stories from your own experience
- Identify your core attributes and defining moments
- Map and draft one essay
Build portfolio of 5 essays to complete Common App + Supplements.
- Complete essays about
- Defining Moments
- Influential people, works of art, literature and science
- Contemporary Issues
- Why I want to attend College X
- Develop strategy to build a cohesive application package
- Learn to identify and correct your grammatical glitches
- Practice performance tools to enhance your interview skills and write in your own voice
Bring essay drafts or notes – or the question that has you stumped – and in 3 hours we’ll teach you tools to:
- Complete powerful beginnings and endings
- Shape a compelling story arc
- Dramatize moments of learning and change
- Write Out Loud© with the power of your spoken voice.